affiliates


buy the fertility bracelet with rose quartz, the fertility necklace with goddess and the fertility goddess earrings with free shipping

Sunday, October 22, 2017

WOMAN PREGNANT AT 47 BY SURPRISE, HAS HEALTHY BABY

I love publishing stories of surprise pregnancies in women who are supposedly too old to get pregnant.  Here is a story of one women who was already a grandmother and out of nowhere finds out she is pregnant.  She wasn't necessarily happy about it and even considered termination as many older women do when they find themselves unexpectedly pregnant.  However, she did have a healthy happy baby who is now the light of her life.  Read more:


http://getpregnantover40.com/fertility-bracelet.htm
KOKOPELLI, MOONSTONE, ROSE QUARTZ FERTILITY BRACELET

SEE ALSO: REAL STORIES OF PREGNANCY OVER 50 NATURALLY (Getpregnantover40.com) 



In truth being mistaken for Lily’s grandmother is my greatest dread so I’m doing everything in my power to make sure it doesn’t happen.
When I go out with her I always straighten my hair and put on a bit of eye make-up.
However feeling self-conscious about my age is a small price to pay for the joy Lily brings me.
It made me so sad to read recently that the abortion rate among women over 35 is rising, possibly because women stop using contraception as they think they’re too old to conceive.
I didn’t plan to have a baby at 47 but Lily is the light of my life.
from: www.express.co.uk

You May Also Be Interested in these products from my website:

Disclaimer

The material provided on this blog and products sold on associated websites are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this site and/or products sold on this site. We also provide links to other websites for the convenience of our site visitors. We take no responsibility, implied or otherwise for the content or accuracy of third party sites.