affiliates


buy the fertility bracelet with rose quartz, the fertility necklace with goddess and the fertility goddess earrings with free shipping

Sunday, October 08, 2017

CALLING ALL ANGELS TO HELP YOU GET PREGNANT

I always say that I said many prayers on the road to parenthood.  Sometimes they were "bargains"...like:
"Listen here God...if you give me a baby, I promise I'll never do such and such again... " and other times I fell back on my faith which certainly has wavered over the years.  However, you may want to try "petitioning your angels".  

 SEE ALSO: VISUALIZATION WITH VISION BOARDS (getpregnantover40.com)

 from Carol Tuttle (How To Petition Your Angels):
http://getpregnantover40.com/fertility-bracelet.htm
CLICK HERE FOR THE TREE OF LIFE FERTILITY BRACELET AND MANY MORE
I started noticing many of the things I was asking for were happening without my needing to take any action at all. My job is to identify what I want, to ask for it, allow it, and to say thank-you when it comes.
I ask for assistance with everything in my life. Each day I awake imagining my spiritual crew ready and anxious to honor me and help me with my requests. I have a section in my day planner I call "Ask my Angels." Each morning I have a meeting with them and write down the things on which I would like them to work. Here is a typical day's request

• Thank you for flowing to me the ideas of what to buy at the grocery store today to make easy, delicious, healthy meals this week.
• Please orchestrate my day so I am involved and participating in those activities that serve my highest good.
• Thank you for helping my daughter know what to do in her current situation, and to be fueled with love and honor for herself.
• Thank you for assisting my son and me in having a playful, trusting relationship.

You May Also Be Interested in these products from my website:

Disclaimer

The material provided on this blog and products sold on associated websites are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this site and/or products sold on this site. We also provide links to other websites for the convenience of our site visitors. We take no responsibility, implied or otherwise for the content or accuracy of third party sites.