affiliates


buy the fertility bracelet with rose quartz, the fertility necklace with goddess and the fertility goddess earrings with free shipping

Friday, August 18, 2017

SAINT RITA FOR GETTING PREGNANT, EVEN IMPOSSIBLE CAUSES!

St Rita to the Rescue

Guest Post By Esther Gombor

Dear Friends! There is also another saint who has helped me greatly in my life, and to whom you can turn with confidence: St. Rita of Cascia, who lived during the 14th century, in the height of Renaissance Italy. She is the patron saint of hopeless cases, the saint of impossible situations, the one who intercedes when all hope seems to be lost.
http://getpregnantover40.com/saint-rita-for-fertility.htm
Click here for the Saint Rita Pendant Necklace
and more about her life and sainthood
Many years ago, I was confronted with difficult and sudden change in my life, and the world around me turned upside down. Although I tried hard, I could not accept the direction my life was suddenly forced to take and the emptiness that descended upon me with all its cruel weight and force. First I crumbled, and then, slowly getting used to being in pieces, I became numb to the world. Like an automaton I walked and did what I had to do, but joy no longer lived in my heart. I switched to survival mode, streamlined my life to the bare minimum; at night a waited for the sun to rise, and
during the day I waited for it to set. I desperately wanted my old life back, filled with the joy I was used to but obviously did not appreciate. Of course, back then I was not aware of my ungrateful spirit; only later did I realize how unaware I was of the good things given to me, of the comfort of a safe heart, of a life uncomplicated and untainted. And then the bomb was dropped, and it exploded, and sharp splinters pierced through the soft veil of my cushy existence. The deeper I sank into darkness and tears, the more I knew that only a miracle would save me; human powers could no longer lift me from the despair I spiralled into. All day long I was theorizing about what had happened to me; hundreds of interpretations swirled through my head, my thoughts like fragile branches, reached out to a million directions only to hook on to one terrifying conclusion: I was no longer loved. I was like a scavenger crawling along the sandy bottom of the sea, away from the light of the world, feeding off scraps left behind by other, happier creatures.
And then, one night, in a rare hour of sleep, a dream came to me. In this dream, I saw a golden and shiny disk hovering above my face, and in a language I do not recall but could only telepathically understand, it said to me: "things are not what they seem". Startled, I woke up immediately, and I just knew this was no ordinary dream; this was a message from above. Someone in divine spheres realized that I reached the limits of despair, took pity on me, and decided to send me a ray of hope. It was little was to grasp on, but I started to build my existence around this one divine sign. Of course, later I learned that one divine sign is all we need to know that our future is about to change. As to when, that of course I did not know; timing is, as always, in God's hands.
I would love to tell you that soon after this dream my life changed, misunderstandings cleared, the stars aligned, and everything fell back to normal. But it was not the case; there was no sign of change at all. Of course, my life went on, but no resolution presented itself to my aching soul. And during these years of emptiness I realized that the miracle I needed must come from above, and so I turned to God. No one else would have understood me, and certainly there was no one who could perform the miracle I so craved. My dream of the golden disk was my invitation, and as I had no choice, I opened up like a flower and soaked up all that God allowed me to see of Him. I studied Him, spoke to Him, looked for Him and buried myself into His love. Yet, still there was no change, and God stayed silent.
Well into the second year after my dream, I spent my summer in Hungary where each day I went to my favourite little church where there is, to this day, a small shrine to St. Rita, the saint of impossible things; just the saint for me, I thought. One day, when I was completely alone in the church praying to her, always for the same thing, never giving up, I suddenly felt I was enveloped in a strong scent of roses. It felt strange; I was alone and this divine scent, strong and delightfully rosy, just descended upon me like a cloud, wrapping me into its soft folds, comforting me and bringing tears into my eyes. It lasted about a minute, and as suddenly as it came, it went, leaving me alone in the musky church, pleasantly confused and tearfully hopeful. I did not know what it was back then, but I sensed that it must have been a sign, a divine agreement, a propitious herald that soon my life would change. I felt that St. Rita had heard me, and her intercession, after so long, finally gained favour with God.
Again, I would love to tell you that soon after this rosy scented minute the pieces of my life suddenly fell into their proper and most auspicious places. Yet for long months still there was no change, and God stayed silent. I came back home and continued to pray to St. Rita to make sure that she kept me in her favour and kept interceding on my behalf.
By the third year after my dream, I learnt a lot about God and His divine systems. I researched Him day and night, and the more I knew about Him and the more efficiently I prayed, the stronger my faith grew. My life became solid and happy again; I rebuilt myself into a weaker version of earlier times, but nonetheless it was a version liveable.
In my third year of faithfully praying for the same thing, when my faith grew stronger and my life was much more solid and happier, suddenly, in the most ordinary of moments, my wish came true. When I least expected it, God granted my wish and wrapped it in circumstances so favourable that exceeded all my expectations. My desire materialized, and solutions I could never imagine were presented to me. After testing me for so long, God decided to come out of the clouds and show His divine face to me.
This was many years ago, and since then I have learnt a lot. I have learnt that He waited for my faith to grow strong before He would grant my wish. He wanted me to feel the impact of His love and generosity to make sure it became the guiding light of my life, the pivot of my existence and my work. He made sure that my experience became life-changing to me, so that through it I would change the lives of others. He expected perseverance in faith and unconditional love from me, growth in spirit and understanding of human conditions. And when He felt I was transformed into a loving receptacle of His will and ready to receive and see His divine face, He gave and gave generously, perfectly, more than I expected, and perhaps more than I was ready to handle. I also learned that the golden disk in my dream was the Holy Spirit who descended onto me with His divine message.
Years after my rosy scented minute in that little Hungarian church, I also learned that St. Rita on her deathbed in the convent of Cascia asked for a rose and a fig to be brought to her from her garden at her old home. This was a strange request in the middle of January when all the gardens were covered in deep snow. Yet, the saint's cousin went to the garden and found one single rose in full bloom and one fragrant and ripe fig which she quickly brought back to Rita. Since then, roses and the scent of roses in impossible places tell us that St. Rita is present and her intercession for us was successful. St. Rita shares this lovely symbol with St. Therese of Lisieux.
Although my wish was not granted to me immediately, now I know that that rosy scented cloud in that small church was indeed a divine sign sent from above: And the Lord spoke: "you have gained my goodwill, and I know you by name." (Exodus, 33,17).
It was a sign that God never breaks His promise to us: ask and you shall receive.
You must be getting ready to go to work soon. Remember, you also have St. Rita on your side in times of trouble and desperation. Persevere patiently; even with making you wait for a long time, God has His divine purpose that needs to be fulfilled.
Esther Gombor lives in Toronto, Canada. Her articles reflect her journey on the path that she embraced so that she may link to God in a deeper way, that she may understand and accept His message and transcend her spiritual paralysis. This article comes from her blog at http://divinerosecafe.blogspot.ca
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Esther_Gombor/243009
http://EzineArticles.com/?St-Rita-to-the-Rescue&id=6732061

You May Also Be Interested in these products from my website:

Disclaimer

The material provided on this blog and products sold on associated websites are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this site and/or products sold on this site. We also provide links to other websites for the convenience of our site visitors. We take no responsibility, implied or otherwise for the content or accuracy of third party sites.