affiliates


buy the fertility bracelet with rose quartz, the fertility necklace with goddess and the fertility goddess earrings with free shipping

Sunday, June 18, 2017

WHEN YOU'RE NOT A FATHER ON FATHER'S DAY

FATHER'S DAY: HOW MEN HANDLE INFERTILITY

We all know that it takes two to get pregnant and society is now recognizing the importance of fathers for families and kids.  Single parent homes (which are usually headed up by women) generally have higher poverty rates and kids who perform lower in school and have more behavioral problems.  I often forget how much my husband helped me through all the rough times...not just infertility, but also having a successful pregnancy and how my husband helped me through the fear that something was going to go wrong,

SEE ALSO:  STRESS, INFERTILITY AND MISCARRIAGE (getpregnantover40.com) 

I usually write about infertility and miscarriage from a woman's point of view.  But in honor of Father's Day, there's another important piece of the puzzle and that is how your husband and your
http://getpregnantover40.com/fertility-bracelet.htm
Click here for fertility bracelets with healing stones
relationship is fairing through infertility.  I recall when my husband and I were going through fertility treatments.  I was on so many different fertility drugs and hormone shots that I was pretty much a raving lunatic.  What do you expect when you are pumping yourself up with all those chemicals?  My husband used to think PMS was bad...

Even after our failed IVF's when we decided just to try naturally, it was a rollercoaster ride every month.  It would start around the time of ovulation where intercourse was mandatory (UGGGGHHH) and it would end with the anger and tears when either the pregnancy test was negative or I got my period.

Stay the course.  Take care of each other.  When that test finally comes out positive, you will know that it was all worth it.  My husband and I also had to deal with recurrent miscarriage.  But, even through it all, I just knew deep down that I would succeed (and that's probably why I did).  When all is said and done, the rollercoaster ride won't seem so crazy, it becomes a distant memory.  Let the hard times strengthen your relationship.  When you celebrate Father's Day for real, your child/children will truly appreciate parents that 'kept it together'.

You May Also Be Interested in these products from my website:

Disclaimer

The material provided on this blog and products sold on associated websites are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this site and/or products sold on this site. We also provide links to other websites for the convenience of our site visitors. We take no responsibility, implied or otherwise for the content or accuracy of third party sites.