affiliates


buy the fertility bracelet with rose quartz, the fertility necklace with goddess and the fertility goddess earrings with free shipping

Saturday, June 10, 2017

ATTRACTING A BABY INTO YOUR LIFE

Abraham-Hicks On The Law Of Attraction

Not being able to get pregnant is sooooo frustrating. You see others have their children and move on with their seemingly normal happy lives. You sit there feeling like an unworthy second class citizen who just doesn't make the grade.

Visit getpregnantover40.com for more on mind-body fertility

Somehow, you got a raw deal - you're a victim of circumstance - you got put into the remedial fertility group. Have you ever felt that way? Early in my fertility journey I felt that way all the time. But then I remembered about a series of tapes I ordered years ago. My sister told me about Jerry and Esther Hicks who held seminars and distributed audio tapes on the teachings of Abraham.

http://getpregnantover40.com/fertility-necklace.htm
Fertility Goddess Necklace with Moonstone
If you've seen or read "The Secret", Esther Hicks was part of that series. When I saw "The Secret" I was so happy to see her featured because I felt like I personally knew her from her tapes (which I had been listening to since the early 1990's.) When I was trying to conceive, I realized that these tapes could help me so I found them packed away in my basement and started listening to them again. They make you realize that you are in control of your life. You attract what you want by your thoughts. Anything is possible and you're not a victim of anything.
Yes, I know tapes are obsolete now, but they have plenty of recordings you can listen to for free on Youtube.

Does this mean that you'll get pregnant naturally? I don't know, but it certainly will help you attract a baby into your life by whatever means is right for you.
Somehow, when your thoughts are positive and consistent with what you want, things seem to fall into place.

You May Also Be Interested in these products from my website:

Disclaimer

The material provided on this blog and products sold on associated websites are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this site and/or products sold on this site. We also provide links to other websites for the convenience of our site visitors. We take no responsibility, implied or otherwise for the content or accuracy of third party sites.