affiliates


buy the fertility bracelet with rose quartz, the fertility necklace with goddess and the fertility goddess earrings with free shipping

Sunday, May 07, 2017

47 YEAR OLD HAS BABY NATURALLY AFTER HAVING CHILDREN THROUGH IVF

Women has baby at 47 Naturally

My website has a number of articles about women conceiving naturally after failed fertility treatments or after having children through IVF.  I personally know quite a few couples who either adopted, had children through IVF or gave up trying to have children after fertility treatments only to get pregnant naturally.  We know a number of families who have adopted children nearly the same age as their biological children because of this (i.e. they get pregnant during the adoption process). Of course, I myself got pregnant naturally against all odds.  Here is another story of a women who got pregnant naturally at the age of 47 after having children through IVF.  It's amazing and encouraging story!  It makes you wonder if the
http://getpregnantover40.com/fertility-bracelet.htm
Click here for fertility bracelets with healing stones
IVF was really necessary since a natural pregnancy was obviously possible all along!



Susan and Ambrose Samulski used fertility treatments to help conceive their three children. So it was a bit of a surprise when, 12 years later, they found out they were pregnant with a fourth.

"I thought I'd gone through menopause," says Susan, who was 47 at the time. "I went to the doctor and had a list of all the things that were bothering me. He said, `Could you be pregnant?' and I said, `No way.'

"I made him test me twice – I just didn't believe it.


from: thestar.com

You May Also Be Interested in these products from my website:

Disclaimer

The material provided on this blog and products sold on associated websites are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this site and/or products sold on this site. We also provide links to other websites for the convenience of our site visitors. We take no responsibility, implied or otherwise for the content or accuracy of third party sites.