affiliates


buy the fertility bracelet with rose quartz, the fertility necklace with goddess and the fertility goddess earrings with free shipping

Friday, April 28, 2017

GETTING THROUGH THE WAIT TO GET PREGNANT, INFERTILITY

I know it's very tempting to put your life on hold while you are trying to conceive. Afterall, how much time is left after you eat, drink and sleep getting pregnant?

Here are some things I did to add balance to my life:

-Don't skip that vacation: I recall worrying that I might get pregnant and be too sick to go on vacation (many of the pregnancies I miscarried started with terrible morning sickness). If you're going through fertility treatments, I know taking a month off feels like a huge waste of your precious egg quality, but in the big scheme of things, a month isn't going to make that big of a difference (and if you are going through fertility treatments, your fertility clinic will be there when you get back). Besides, even though this is probably annoying to hear, many people really do get pregnant naturally on vacation.


 SEE ALSO: SHARING INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR INFERTILITY (getpregnantover40.com)

http://getpregnantover40.com/fertility-necklace.htm
Fertility Symbol Necklace: Moonstone, Rose Quartz


-Don't skip social gatherings because you're feeling like the only one without kids. My experience is that yes, some people bring their kids to social events, but the kids are usually off playing away from the grownups. You won't necessarily feel like the odd one out.

-My husband and I always buy season passes to our favorite ski area. I always wondered if I was going to get pregnant and not be able to use it. Well, five out of six years I was able to ski...the year I got pregnant with my daughter I didn't ski once since we bought the pass right before I conceived - but buying it with the intent to use somehow made me feel like I had the upper hand on my infertility and my life.

-Think back to what you did for fun before trying to get pregnant. Doing things you enjoy will put you in the proper mindset to attract what you want in your life.

You May Also Be Interested in these products from my website:

Disclaimer

The material provided on this blog and products sold on associated websites are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this site and/or products sold on this site. We also provide links to other websites for the convenience of our site visitors. We take no responsibility, implied or otherwise for the content or accuracy of third party sites.