affiliates


buy the fertility bracelet with rose quartz, the fertility necklace with goddess and the fertility goddess earrings with free shipping

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

WOMAN SHOCKED TO BE PREGNANT AT 45

 I love to share stories of surprise pregnancies over the age of 40, 45 and even 50!  Here is a story from an Irish news outlet about Author Kate Kerrigan and her surprise pregnancy at the age of 45. 
Read more:

SEE ALSO: WOMEN WHO HAD BABIES OVER THE AGE OF 50 NATURALLY (getpregnantover40.com)


Author Kate Kerrigan had her second son when she was 45, eight years after she gave birth to her first son. “I had my first child when I was 37 and I was very much thinking this was the last gas station before the desert. I was in my mid-30s before I met a man willing to marry me. By that time I was in a panic to get pregnant. I had a lot of anxiety about leaving it too late.
...When I was 45, I got pregnant again. I thought I was menopausal and had gained a little weight. I did the test as a dare because my friend mentioned my thick ankles. When it came up positive it was a shock.”
 “We are led to believe that when a woman is a certain age, she’s not going to get pregnant. But it’s just not true. There are times in your life when it suits you to have a baby in your twenties or thirties and there’s a time when it’s 40-plus.”

independent.ie 

http://getpregnantover40.com/fertility-necklace.htm
Fertility Necklaces with healing stones click here

You May Also Be Interested in these products from my website:

Disclaimer

The material provided on this blog and products sold on associated websites are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this site and/or products sold on this site. We also provide links to other websites for the convenience of our site visitors. We take no responsibility, implied or otherwise for the content or accuracy of third party sites.