affiliates


buy the fertility bracelet with rose quartz, the fertility necklace with goddess and the fertility goddess earrings with free shipping

Friday, March 17, 2017

WAS I LUCKY TO GET PREGNANT AT 44? ST PATRICK'S DAY!

Pregnancy Over 40, Not just luck

Was getting pregnant over 40 just the luck of the Irish? Well, not for me...I'm not in the least bit Irish.  But in honor of St. Patrick's Day, I thought I'd talk a little bit about luck.
I sometimes hear: "Boy you were lucky to have a baby at your age". Actually I agree to a point. If you think about all the things that have to come together to get pregnant and carry a baby to term, there's a bit of luck no matter what your age. Was it a surprise I got pregnant at the age of 44? Yes and no. Yes because I think everyone is surprised when they get pregnant and no because I didn't just get pregnant by accident. I followed a systematic method of preparing my body and mind - I knew deep down I would succeed.

SEE ALSO: SAINTS AND PRAYERS FOR FERTILITY (Getpregnantover40.com)

 

As far as luck goes, the world seems to be divided into two types of people. The lucky and the unlucky. Well, I came to this realization long ago:

To a great degree: you make your own luck
http://getpregnantover40.com/fertility-necklace.htm
Fertility Necklace, Feng Shui Luck Symbol

I often say that when I got pregnant, it was a matter of preparedness meeting opportunity. Is that luck? Yes a little, but it never hurts to assess all the factors you can control and do everything in your power to tip the odds in your favor.

As reported in BBC News, Professor Richard Wiseman said:

My research eventually revealed that lucky people generate good fortune via four principles.

They are skilled at creating and noticing chance opportunities, make lucky decisions by listening to their intuition, create self-fulfilling prophesies via positive expectations, and adopt a resilient attitude that transforms bad luck into good.

You May Also Be Interested in these products from my website:

Disclaimer

The material provided on this blog and products sold on associated websites are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this site and/or products sold on this site. We also provide links to other websites for the convenience of our site visitors. We take no responsibility, implied or otherwise for the content or accuracy of third party sites.