affiliates


buy the fertility bracelet with rose quartz, the fertility necklace with goddess and the fertility goddess earrings with free shipping

Saturday, March 04, 2017

PRAYERS FOR FERTILITY, PREGNANCY, MOTHERHOOD

I know many people use prayer instead of or with visualization and meditation.  If prayer is part of your daily ritual and religion is an important part of your life, by all means, make it part of your fertility routine.  Even though I said many prayers on the road to parenthood, I found visualization and meditation to be empowering as well (see my meditation page here).  Do both if you choose.

If you need some fertility prayers, here are a few from the Christian perspective.  I realize I have readers from all over the world with different religions, but these can be modified to fit your belief system:


SEE ALSO: SAINTS FOR FERTILITY, PREGNANCY (getpregnantover40.com)


Catholic Prayer


http://getpregnantover40.com/saint-gerard-for-fertility.htm
Click here for the Saint Gerard Necklace
& Prayer for Fertility, Pregnancy and Motherhood
You know my deep desire for a child
A little one to love and to hold, to care for,
to cherish. Grant that my body may conceive
and give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby in
Your holy image.
Guide me in all my choices so that this
conception, my pregnancy and my baby's birth
are in line with Your will.
Heavenly Father and Holy Mother,
hear this prayer of my heart, mind and spirit.
Amen.
 from catholic.org


Prayer for Fertility and Pregnancy

Lord bless us with a healthy child
Allow my body to conceive and carry a baby
Let this child be a symbol of our love as a couple
Let this child be born into our happy home

Help us let go of our disappointment and give us patience
We trust that you will send us a child when the time is right
We trust in your abundance
We are grateful for what you have given us and for what we have
We know that you are perfect in every way and our child will be a reflection of you and your love
Amen.

Prayer and Promise for A New Life


Blessed is this new life who will come into our family
We wait for your birth and we pray for your health
You are sent by God as a divine gift
We promise to love and cherish you throughout your life
We promise to raise you according to the word of God
We promise to protect and keep you from harm
Amen.

Prayer for Miscarriage

http://getpregnantover40.com/miscarriage-memorial-jewelry.htm
Miscarriage Memorial Remembrance Necklace, "Until I see you again"

It is now that we reluctantly part
But I’ll always keep you in my heart
Goodbye to what could have been
Goodbye until we meet again
Rest in peace with God and the Angels
Amen.

You May Also Be Interested in these products from my website:

Disclaimer

The material provided on this blog and products sold on associated websites are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this site and/or products sold on this site. We also provide links to other websites for the convenience of our site visitors. We take no responsibility, implied or otherwise for the content or accuracy of third party sites.