affiliates


buy the fertility bracelet with rose quartz, the fertility necklace with goddess and the fertility goddess earrings with free shipping

Friday, January 13, 2017

RELAX AND IT WILL HAPPEN?! PREGNANCY OVER 40

I wish I had a dollar for every time I heard someone say that! When I ran a support group for my local infertility organization, practically every woman in the group who got pregnant said that very thing.

Infertility chips away at your self esteem and it makes you believe that you're unworthy of the most basic of human needs. If you've been struggling with infertility for over a year (or two or three), you begin to believe that getting pregnant is this impossible dream - it's soooo way out there that you'll never achieve it. Well...it may be helpful for you to know that almost everyone in your situation has
http://getpregnantover40.com/chakras-for-fertility.htm
Sacral Chakra Jewelry with Genuine Carnelian Stones
felt that way.

A couple of weeks before I found out I was pregnant with my daughter, I was ready to throw in the towel. I told everyone in the support group I was moving on to childfree, and my husband and I started making some real plans for the future. For the past six years our lives revolved around timing intercourse, taking pregnacy tests, having miscarriages (and sometimes surgery to remove them), and spending every waking moment wondering if I had done everything possible to conceive.


SEE ALSO: SURPRISE PREGNANCY AT 49 (getpregnantover40.com)



And then, just when I had made peace with my decision to move on to childfree, the "impossible" happened - I was pregnant. Why is life like that? Why did I have to get to the point of hopelessness before I suceeded? Well, my theory boils down to this: When you lower your resistance, you make room for success. So what does that mean? When you want something so bad, and it's not happening, you focus more on what you don't have instead of what you do have or what you want. You try to force things into place. When you finally give up, the flood gates open. Your dream starts chasing you instead of the other way around.

We've launched enough intentions to be busy for many lifetimes, but we just need open the pathway for them to come to fruition. We've all heard the old sayings, "Relax, it will happen" and "Let go and let God". All of these are different ways of saying the same thing. Know in your mind that good things will come to you. The fastest and most direct route to getting what you want is by bringing yourself to a positive point of attraction.

Staying in the mindset of why me? Why can't I get pregnant? Why can't I have a baby? This will only attract more of the same. Sometimes, letting go can feel so good...and guess what? Feeling good attracts the positive things to your life.

You May Also Be Interested in these products from my website:

Disclaimer

The material provided on this blog and products sold on associated websites are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this site and/or products sold on this site. We also provide links to other websites for the convenience of our site visitors. We take no responsibility, implied or otherwise for the content or accuracy of third party sites.