affiliates


buy the fertility bracelet with rose quartz, the fertility necklace with goddess and the fertility goddess earrings with free shipping

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

NOVELIST TALKS OF HER UNPLANNED PREGNANCY AT 46

Here is a very encouraging story of a woman who had the last of her four children at the age of 46.  In the article, she states that it was a natural conception and she talks about some of the comments she had to endure, not only from friends and acquaintances, but also medical professionals.  She even talks about how her doctor was sure she came in for a referral to terminate the pregnancy and even refused to send her for prenatal care until she had a chance to "reconsider".
Well, she did have a very successful pregnancy and a healthy happy daughter.  The midwife who
http://getpregnantover40.com/fertility-bracelet.htm
Click here for our fertility bracelets
followed her pregnancy even told her that she had a sister who had a baby at 52!

SEE ALSO: NATURAL PREGNANCY OVER 50, REAL WOMEN, TRUE STORIES (getpregnantover40.com)


Read more:

And so the pregnancy continued and I began to enjoy it. I remember going shopping for maternity clothes with my 17-year-old daughter and watching with amusement as the shop assistant looked from one of us to the other, trying to discern who was pregnant.
I was amazed that so many people came up to me and, looking admiringly at my huge belly, asked if it was my first.
My little daughter, Edith, was born nearly two years ago now. And, rather than overburdened by late motherhood, I feel blessed and privileged to be her mother.
Having Edith has been rejuvenating. I particularly enjoy the frequent occasions when I am sitting next to a man at dinner and he asks whether I have any children. When I say yes, he inevitably asks how old they are. (No man would ever ask a woman her age but this is, of course, the nearest to doing that.)
I tell him I have a one-year-old daughter and watch while he does the mental arithmetic.
"Hmm, well she can't be more than..." Then I go on to say I also have a daughter of 19 and - unfailingly - he says: "Wow, you must have got started young." Feeling about ten years younger than I am, I nod and smile: "Oh yes, very young."
 
daily mail

You May Also Be Interested in these products from my website:

Disclaimer

The material provided on this blog and products sold on associated websites are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this site and/or products sold on this site. We also provide links to other websites for the convenience of our site visitors. We take no responsibility, implied or otherwise for the content or accuracy of third party sites.