affiliates


buy the fertility bracelet with rose quartz, the fertility necklace with goddess and the fertility goddess earrings with free shipping

Friday, July 01, 2016

REAL HOUSEWIVES OC TALK OF INFERTILITY

Yes, this is one of my guilty pleasures, watching reality TV.  I don't know why I've been sucked in to some of the "Real Housewives" shows, but I have.  The last episode I watched of the Real Housewives of Orange County, Meghan Edmonds talked about how she is going through fertility treatments.  Then, it was revealed that Heather Dubrow and the newest cast member Kelly Dodd both went through IVF to have their children.  I guess fertility treatments aren't for "older" women anymore, I consider most of the cast members to be relatively young. 

But, it's none of my business how people achieve their goal of having a baby.  What I really wanted to say is that infertility is a common problem.  Here is a group of six women and half of them had trouble getting pregnant!  However, I should say that my understanding is that Meghan Edmonds is going through IVF because her husband previously had a vasectomy and they are using his frozen sperm...although I'm not sure why they aren't going through IUI which is much less invasive.  Perhaps I missed something along the way.
http://getpregnantover40.com/fertility-bracelet.htm
One of the other Bravo shows, Real Housewives of New Jersey featured Jacqueline Laurita who dealt with recurrent miscarriage for years, then got pregnant and had a baby after wearing a fertility bracelet....this partly inspired my line of fertility jewelry.

So, the moral of the story is, if you are struggling with infertility and/or miscarriage, you are not alone.  Women of all ages can experience this problem and overall, I glad that more attention is being brought to the subject. 
Rose quartz amethyst fertility bracelet
Fertility Bracelet from getpregnantover40.com


You May Also Be Interested in these products from my website:

Disclaimer

The material provided on this blog and products sold on associated websites are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this site and/or products sold on this site. We also provide links to other websites for the convenience of our site visitors. We take no responsibility, implied or otherwise for the content or accuracy of third party sites.