Wheatgrass

Wheatgrass
Click Here To Buy From Our Trusted Affiliates

affiliates



Thursday, April 18, 2013

Pregnant Naturally At 47

Natural Pregnancies Do Happen To Women In Their Late 40's

Surprise! Just when you think you've hit menopause...you're 47 and pregnant.
My site: www.getpregnantover40.com
 I'm always finding examples of women who've undergone fertility treatments...then get pregnant naturally (even well into their 40's).   After having my daughter, I got pregnant by surprise at the age of 49!(See 49 and Pregnant
 I miscarried, but it goes to show you that age is just a number.

Here is an article of a women who got pregnant by surprise at 47:

Susan and Ambrose Samulski used fertility treatments to help conceive their three children. So it was a bit of a surprise when, 12 years later, they found out they were pregnant with a fourth.

"I thought I'd gone through menopause," says Susan, who was 47 at the time. "I went to the doctor and had a list of all the things that were bothering me. He said, `Could you be pregnant?' and I said, `No way.'

"I made him test me twice – I just didn't believe it."

It was a total shock, agrees Ambrose – he had worried his wife had a terminal illness.

As for the children, "My son said something like, `You crazy kids,'" Susan recalls. "But we were all thrilled."

Their baby was born Dec. 23, 2007, in Calgary where the family lived for a short time before moving back to Brooklin in Durham Region.

It was a 21-hour labour. "I thought the fourth one would just fall out," Susan jokes. Because there were more than 12 years between babies, it was like giving birth for the first time.


excerpted from:
www.thestar.com

you may also be interested in these products

Related Topics: