Wheatgrass

Wheatgrass
Click Here To Buy From Our Trusted Affiliates

affiliates



Friday, February 08, 2013

Pregnancy Over 40, Greens Are A Fertility Superfood

Get Pregnant Over 40, Eat Your Greens For Hormonal Balance and Phytonutrients

Many people want to get more greens in their diet, but they pretty much stick with salads which are frqequently made with iceberg lettuce (not that nutritious.)
My site: www.getpregnantover40.com

I freqently buy greens like Kale and Collard Greens and I make a big batch to eat throughout the week. When I was at the checkout counter at the grocery store, the clerk says to me, what in the heck are these and how to you make them? It made me realize that first of all, many people are totally unfamiliar with greens and second of all, they have no idea how to make them. So I decided to make this quick video on how to cook greens. Enjoy!





you may also be interested in these products

Related Topics: