affiliates


buy the fertility bracelet with rose quartz, the fertility necklace with goddess and the fertility goddess earrings with free shipping

Wednesday, August 08, 2012

SHORT MENSTRUAL CYCLES, LENGTHEN LUTEAL PHASE DEFECT

Luteal Phase Defect:  Fertility Over 40 - Pregnancy Over 40 and Short Menstrual Cycles

The Time Between Menstrual Periods

I hear from many women who have questions about short menstrual cycles. According to my gynecologist, there is a lot of variability in cycle length, however a cycle is considered too short if is less than 3 weeks between the time between when one period starts and when the next one starts.

If you're over 40, your cycle length may get shorter

 As women get older, typically, cycle length gets shorter, probably due to weaker hormone production.
See Also: (www.getpregnantover40.com) for my video on lengthening and strengthening your menstrual cycle and more ways to balance hormones naturally 
If you are trying to conceive this can be problematic because you may not be able to sustain a pregnancy since your hormones are falling too fast.   When I first started trying to get pregnant, my progesterone was referred to as a "ski jump"  It rose fast, but then fell too quickly.   Also, according to my gynecologist, extremely short cycles could be an indication of another underlying problem.  When I was trying to concieve, I did have some variability in the length of my cycles. As I got older, my cycles got shorter and lighter (sometimes as short as 21 days).

Lengthening Your Menstrual Cycles

I was able to lengthen my cycles after implementing what I call my "pregnancy protocol".   This involved hormone regulating foods and natural progesterone cream...Click here to read full article (getpregnantover40.com)

You May Also Be Interested in these products from my website:

Disclaimer

The material provided on this blog and products sold on associated websites are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this site and/or products sold on this site. We also provide links to other websites for the convenience of our site visitors. We take no responsibility, implied or otherwise for the content or accuracy of third party sites.